MY COMIC TRAILER

I give to you my trailer from my comic, this is the combine of the view image from my comic, hope you like it!! Enjoy for it, and give it a comment if you don't mind! Luv Piss!!


komik indonesia, manga, comic, Chapter I

the story is about a young man who realize that he has a power to fight monster or evil, and than he start to use the power to it coz he know the world is not that nice. and the adventure begin meet new friend or againts new enemy
want to read more klik komik side on this blog!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Untuk sobat blogger yang sudah koment disini, maaf jika belum bisa berkunjung, tapi komentnya pasti akan saya balas di blog ini kok......SUERRRRR!!

Random Post

Popular Posts

Featured Post

JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER

Akhirnya DC siap menabuh genderang perang dengan Marvel, dengan dirilisnya film Justice League yang akan tayang di bulan November ini, yak ...

Blog Archive

Follow by Email